DADA Books has a rapidly expanding pool of highly entertaining and deeply educative books what are enjoying generouse review by literary enthusiasts across the globe.
Our cache of books ranges from novels, poetry, Short story collections and Childrens illustrations. Among these are:
• “The Abyssinian Boy” A Novel by Onyeka Nwelue
• “I am Memory” A book of poetry by Jumoke Verrisimo
• “A Fistful of Tales” A collection of short stories by Ayo Arigbabu
• “The Land of Kalamandahoo” An illustrated Children Adventure story by 14 year old Ruby Igwe (coming soon)
I am pleased to inform you that you can now buy your favourite DADA Books publications in a wide range of Book stores in Lagos and across the Nation as well as online.
• Wuraola Akande Ventures, 77 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
• Unilag Bookshop, University of Lagos, Akoka,Yaba
• Pharm Affairs, Ogudu Road, Ogudu
• Glendora bookshop, Falomo Shopping Complex, Ikoyi
• Quintessence, Falomo Shopping Complex, Ikoyi
• Bestseller, Falomo Shopping Complex, Ikoyi
• This Day Media Store, The Plams Shopping Center, Lekki
• The Hub, The Palms Shopping Center, Lekki
• CCD Superstore, Ogudu Road, Ogudu
• SilverBird Lifestyle Center, Silver Bird Galleria, Ahmadu Bello Way,
• Victoria Island, Lagos.
• Terra Kulture Tiamiyu Savage Str. Victoria Island, Lagos.
• Booksellers, Jericho, Ibadan
• University Bookshops Ltd, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University Bookshop, Awka
• University of Nigeria Bookshop, Nsukka
• Flomat Bookshop, Airport Road, Warri.
• Rainbow Bookshop, 20 Igbodo Street, Old G.R.A. Port Harcourt
.Our Sales rep in India: email@example.com, www.friendsofbooks.com
Our books will soon be available in Abuja other parts of the country.
You can also order for the Books online at www.booksng.com
PLEASE NOTE: That Ayodele Arigbabu would be reading fromhis new book; Fistful of Tales at the British Council Lagos on Saturday the 28th
of November 2009 from 4pm - 6pm.
Other readings and presentations will be announced as scheduled.
Keep Reading....Buy DADA Books.